JUN 22, 7:00AM-1:00PM
260 Tramway Drive Franconia, New Hampshire 03580
Cannon Mountain and Franconia State Park play host to the White Mountains Triathlon.
Friday’s early bib pick up is at the base of Cannon Mt. at the Aerial Tram House. Friday evening’s Summit Social is at the top of Cannon Mountain and is accessed via the Aerial Tram.
The pristine Echo Lake is the swim venue, Transition is in the Echo Lake parking lot and the finish is slope side at Cannon’s Peabody Lodge. Parking is conveniently located in the main Cannon Mountain Parking area.
- 5:30am-9:30am – Race Day Packet Pick-Up & Registration at Peabody Lodge, Cannon Mt.
- 5:30am – Transition Area opens
- 6:45am – Mandatory Race Meeting at beach for ALL Half-Iron athletes on the beach.
- 7:00am – Half Triathlon Start
- 8:15am- Mandatory Race Meeting at beach for ALL Olympic athletes on the beach.
- 8:30am – Olympic Triathlon Start
- 10:00am – Mandatory Race Meeting at beach for ALL Sprint athletes on the beach.
- 10:15am – Sprint Triathlon Start
- 11:00am – Post-Race BBQ at the finish at Peabody Lodge
- 1:00pm – Awards Ceremony at Peabody Lodge